Sunday 27 March 2011

Post-Rated

As promised, all films watched have now been blogged, and I've even gone back through all the existing ones and given them a rating out of 10, and suggested whether you should watch them (choose film) or not (choose life). Alas, I'm getting a little behind on the list, I think I'm 3 or 4 films back from where I should be at this moment in time, but I'll try and get on top of that. Hopefully I'll cross off at least one, if not two films later today. Easter weekend and the upcoming bank holidays should help out immensely though.

I've been thinking about saving some films for specific events though. Not just the obvious, watching It's A Wonderful Life and Die Hard around Christmas, Halloween on Halloween, but things like having a Star Wars marathon (Episodes 1, 3, 4, 5 & 6 all appear in the list, though annoyingly my favourite is 2) on May the 4th one year (Star Wars day, look it up!), and saving Back to the Future 1 & 2 (I'll probably chuck 3 on the pile as well, it's fun) for October 21st 2015, the day Marty, Doc and Jennifer arrive in the future, just because I'd probably watch those films that day anyway. I may have to think up some more of these...

No comments:

Post a Comment